As an Enrollment CRO and consulting group, we understand the challenges in the medical research space. We specialize in rescuing enrollment & study start-up for difficult trials on a global basis. From market research to approval, study start up to study conduct, there are several obstacles to make sure a research project gets done:
- Understanding patient profiles, perspectives and communication through Strategic Intelligence Initiatives
- Developing the right communication flow between Sponsors, CROs, Investigators, referring physicians & other important partners
- Ensuring good Investigator training & attendance
- Creating enrollment projections & strategies
- identifying challenges through good feedback
- Following proper study procedures, monitoring & subject compliance
- Providing clear management objectives
Whether it's problem solving to uncover logistics and/or cultural issues, vetting sites, improving patient enrollment at each site, better training, or helping with enrolling special populations, Farmacon can plan & execute a tailored solution to get the job done.
What we have done:
- Developed an enrollment booster plan so targets were met early in a major Phase 3 Global trial
- Provided training to key referring doctors which increased enrollment in Latin America by 50%
- Implemented logistical patient support which guaranteed patient retention in three major Phase 3 global trials
- Site selection training which allowed for faster enrollment while maintaining quality of data
Farmacon helps manage these key activities so that your projects can move to their needed outcome.
We create value that:
- Identifies problems
- Innovates options
- Implements solutions
By developing solutions for medical companies to manage the critical steps in research and medical projects, measurable outcomes can be achieved. In particular, we specialize in being enrollment detectives to rescue studies with the right enrollment management, bringing the best strategy and talent to the project.