For >10 years our consultant team has specialized in Latin America & Latino populations to get enrollment results in complicated trials, including Rare Disease and other medical projects. Our unique concierge approach includes a database network of referring doctors, KOLs, & other venues to solve enrollment & logistical problems for sites, investigators, patients & their families, to gives sponsors the insurance they need to get the job done. We find, form & train teams, including site performance, developing KOLs, conducting surveys, & bringing the right feedback needed in a patient-centric world.
There are several obstacles to make sure a project gets done:
- Understanding the leadership of your team
- Engaging the right players that influence a project's endpoints
- Providing the right communication tools for the best performance, including the communication flow between Sponsors, CROs, Investigators, physicians, study coordinators, staff, suppliers, vendors & other partners
- Ensuring good training
- Identifying challenges through good feedback
- Creating projections & strategies for pre-market milestones
- Providing clear management objectives
- Following proper procedures, monitoring & compliance
When problem solving to uncover why your plan is not working, or when making sure your plan is having success, you want the all of the patient centric programs in place. This can be from proper logistics management to understanding cultural issues or handling special populations, to vetting your team, or improving training. Farmacon can plan & execute a tailored solution to get the job done.
Recent past successes:
- Organized Strategic Intelligence and Site Start-up for Phase 3 Global Vaccine Infectious Disease trial in Mexico
- Solved enrollment problems in Latin America for Pivotal Phase 2/3 Pediatric Rare Disease trial by increasing enrollment by 50%, and implementing a new patient logistics & travel reimbursements
- Provided re-training to KOLs and referring physicians in Latin America & increased enrollment by 30%, plus managed all travel logistics, supplies & patient reimbursement in rare disease project
- Hired, trained & managed the right team so enrollment targets were met early in major Phase 3 Global Influenza trial with over 200 sites world-wide
- Implemented logistical patient support and supply chain support, which guaranteed patient retention in three major Phase 3 global trials
- Met 100% of enrollment targets in Latin America for Mexico and Guatemala for Global Phase 3 ID study
- Organized strategic intelligence for study start-up for Phase 3 Global Vaccine trial
We create value that:
- Identifies problems
- Innovates options
- Implements solutions
By developing solutions for pharmas & biotechs, measurable outcomes are achieved. As research detectives, we rescue studies with the right project management for enrollment, solve supply chain problems, and bring the best strategy and talent to the project. Farmacon, a boutique CRO and consulting group, gets results.