We are CRO Consultants. The medical & clinical research space has unique challenges to make sure a project meets its endpoints. We specialize in finding, forming & training teams, especially in rare disease space & research projects in Latin America. Specifically, we solve enrollment problems with a concierge approach, including logistics, site performance, developing KOLs, conducting surveys, & bringing the right feedback as insurance for the results sponsors need in a patient-centric world.
There are several obstacles to make sure a project gets done:
- Understanding the leadership of your team
- Engaging the right players that influence a project's endpoints
- Providing the right communication tools for the best performance, including the communication flow between Sponsors, CROs, Investigators, physicians, study coordinators, staff, suppliers, vendors & other partners
- Ensuring good training
- Identifying challenges through good feedback
- Creating projections & strategies for pre-market milestones
- Providing clear management objectives
- Following proper procedures, monitoring & compliance
When problem solving to uncover why your plan is not working, or when making sure your plan is having success, you want the all of the patient centric programs in place. This can be from proper logistics management to understanding cultural issues or handling special populations, to vetting your team, or improving training. Farmacon can plan & execute a tailored solution to get the job done.
Recent past successes:
- Organized Strategic Intelligence and Site Start-up for Phase 3 Global Vaccine Infectious Disease trial in Mexico
- Solved enrollment problems in Latin America for Pivotal Phase 2/3 Pediatric Rare Disease trial by increasing enrollment by 50%, and implementing a new patient logistics & travel reimbursements
- Provided re-training to KOLs and referring physicians in Latin America & increased enrollment by 30%, plus managed all travel logistics, supplies & patient reimbursement in rare disease project
- Hired, trained & managed the right team so enrollment targets were met early in major Phase 3 Global Influenza trial with over 200 sites world-wide
- Implemented logistical patient support and supply chain support, which guaranteed patient retention in three major Phase 3 global trials
- Met 100% of enrollment targets in Latin America for Mexico and Guatemala for Global Phase 3 ID study
- Organized strategic intelligence for study start-up for Phase 3 Global Vaccine trial
We create value that:
- Identifies problems
- Innovates options
- Implements solutions
By developing solutions for pharmas & biotechs, measurable outcomes are achieved. As research detectives, we rescue studies with the right project management for enrollment, solve supply chain problems, and bring the best strategy and talent to the project. Farmacon, a boutique CRO and consulting group, gets results.